Roborock app: “The number of room exceeds the limit”

Roborock app: “The number of room exceeds the limit”

I just let the vac clean the whole house (single floor) and have one big map/room. It seems the app recognized a couple rooms on the map by itself, so there are a total of three rooms: the 2 it recognized plus the big remainder. When I try to divide the big remainder “room”, the app tells me I exceeded the limit?! Surely this is some sort of bug? How can 3 be the maximum # of rooms??? Attached is a screen shot that shows current map and the error message - if anyone can tell me how to get around this issue I’d appreciate it. How can I schedule different room cleaning if I can’t define the rooms i want to clean?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi Wolf, sorry for the inconvenience. The maximum # of room should be 15. For this kind of issue, would you please try to merge the three rooms and divide it again? And for this issue, is it convenient for your to contact our support@roborock.com and tell them all the details, we think they will send you a video to show you more details about how to divide the room. Thank you.

Like1
    Wolf
    Wolf04/03/2020      21:11
    @RR_Support:

I merged all the rooms until there was just the original room/map. Then I tried to separate off one room using the divider tool (putting the end points on either side of the opening between the two - but it still tells me that I exceed the number of rooms. I will email this to support@roborock.com as you suggest. Thanks.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/04/2020      07:41
    @Wolf:

Thank you for your reply and info. They will reply you and help you solve the problem. Hope you have a rainbow weekend~

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wolf
Welcome to Roborock Forum