Adding fresh water line and dirty water lines to the S7 Dock

Adding fresh water line and dirty water lines to the S7 Dock

I love this machine, my entire house is tile flooring and it is hard to keep up with cleaning it everyday. Having a dog doesn't help. My only gripe is having to change the water tanks because I run the machine twice a day.

I also created a spot inside one of the cabinets for it to chill.

https://youtube.com/shorts/0RIrwWg53U4?feature=share

Fresh water modification

https://youtube.com/shorts/4ou76MuzgAk?feature=share

I 3d printing an adapter for the dirty tank and I believe the sensor to detect the dirty water tank is just a reed switch so I will find a magnet to tape on it. I used a dirty water coupler (used in reverse osmosis systems) for the outlet and connected it to the dishwasher outlet thing under the sink.

The 3d printed part should fit over the dirty water port on the dock. To be determined though how this will go.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Added usb pump and float switch to drain dirty water tank when it gets past 50%

Like2
    alexanderloew
    alexanderloew04/29/2024      22:11
    @RoboKoree:

The article on "Tips & Tricks on How to Write a Finance Essay" from News from Wales is a valuable resource for anyone looking to enhance their writing skills in the finance field. The detailed https://newsfromwales.co.uk/tips-tricks-on-how-to-write-a-finance-essay/ insights provided in the article offer a comprehensive guide on Ponder approaching finance essay writing with confidence. From understanding key concepts to structuring arguments effectively, this piece equips readers with the necessary tools to excel in their academic or professional pursuits. The tips shared are practical and can be applied to various aspects of finance writing, making it a must-read for students, researchers, and professionals alike.

Like0
    Kiakosl-
    Kiakosl-05/20/2024      10:01
    @RoboKoree:

It is so difficult to keep up with the daily cleaning of my tile flooring geometry dash

Like0
  • I was wrong about how the dirty water tank works, so I put a mini aquarium pump inside with a float sensor to empty it

Like1
    abebebikila
    abebebikila04/29/2024      01:05
    @RoboKoree:

You can get sweet water for all purposes. This type of water is a basic necessity for all sectors worldwide, serving as a vital resource for drinking, sanitation, industrial processes, and agricultural irrigation. Its versatility and importance make it indispensable for sustaining life and supporting various economic activities across the globe. https://www.eagleone1.com/sweet-water-tanker-supply/

Like0
    cdraustralia
    cdraustralia05/01/2024      07:55
    @abebebikila:

Hello Singapore Engineers! Are you afraid of rejection of your CDR report? Choose an excellent CDR Writing Services in Singapore for Engineers Australia from CDRAustralia.Org at a very affordable price.

Like0
    jaranemi
    jaranemi05/10/2024      16:31
    @cdraustralia:

For gaming enthusiasts like myself, finding a platform that offers a diverse selection of games can be a challenge. However, my search ended when I discovered this incredible site. It has a vast collection of games that cater to different tastes. The immersive gaming experience it provides is truly standout. I've been hooked since I started, always coming back for more. What's even better is that it's a gem right here in Australia! If you're looking to elevate your gaming experience, I'd suggest giving jokaroomvip.bet a shot.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RoboKoree
Welcome to Roborock Forum