Is the S7 MaxV compatible with the Ultra Dock that comes with the S7 Pro Ultra?

Is the S7 MaxV compatible with the Ultra Dock that comes with the S7 Pro Ultra?

Just a simple question. I don't see why it shouldn't be, but I may be missing something.

Thanks in advance

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Yes, the docking station for S7maxV Ultra and S7Pro Ultra is the same which is the empty wash fill dock.

Like1
    BSBola
    BSBola06/18/2023      23:11
    @RR_Support:

Amazing. Thanks for the reply. Is there anything I need to do or just remove the S7 Pro from the Ultra Dock and let the S7 MaxV does its thing?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/19/2023      01:48
    @BSBola:

No, there's no need to pair the robot with the docking station. You can place the S7maxV on the docking station of S7Pro Ultra and start the cleaning.

Like1
    BSBola
    BSBola06/19/2023      02:19
    @RR_Support:

Amazing. Just a question: What will I see on my Robock App? I'll see two robots: Roborock S7 Pro Ultra and Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra, right?

If I change the dock settings by entering the configs, for example, for the S7 Pro. Will that also be applied to the MaxV?

I mean, imagine I select to clean the mop by room inside S7 Pro Ultra configs. If I then go to the S7 MaxV, will this setting be the same?

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BSBola
Welcome to Roborock Forum