Using the Roborock S5 MAX offline.

Using the Roborock S5 MAX offline.

Hello!

I've been using the S5 MAX through the Roborock app with WiFi. I have a full map and schedule set for my house. I am considering to bring the robot to my guest house for cleanup but the house does not have WiFi.

So, I have the option to use the Roborock manually (by bringing it to the guest house and pressing power button for clean up according to the manual) as I can't control it through the app.

My question is, If I did that, and bring the Roborock back to my main house and reconnected to WiFi and the Roborock app, will it still have the map and schedule (for the main house) I have set earlier? Or would it be reset/deleted?

Thanks in advance!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

Theoretically, it won't affect the map settings saved, but there is a chance that the cleaning map gets abnormal if the fake repositioning succeeded.

It is suggested to bring the device to the second house without the dock charger to have a try.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jen Z
Welcome to Roborock Forum