Roborock S6 MaxV firmware 01.49.66

Roborock S6 MaxV firmware 01.49.66

Hello, I have 2 S6 MaxV vacuums and a few days ago a new firmware became available, however, it was only available for one of my vacuums. Both vacuums are the identical model and on firmware 01.46.00 prior. Why is the new firmware only available for one of my vacuums? Screenshot below.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for your email.

The latest firmware 01.49.66 is still under test, not all S6 MaxV users receive the firmware update, instead, a part of S6 MaxV users are selected by the server randomly to get the firmware. Do not worry, once it passed all tests, we will push it publicly.

Like2
    Gong
    Gong10/03/2020      15:05
    @RR_Support:

Great, look forward to the update. Thanks!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/04/2020      09:56
    @Gong:

You are very welcome, please kindly wait and keep an eye on the app for firmware update.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gong
Welcome to Roborock Forum