Roborock S5 Max step down living room

Roborock S5 Max step down living room

Hi,

I have a single floor house, but it has a step up kitchen from my family room and a further step down to the living room. Will this require multi floor map support. Has anyone dealt with this kind of situation?

Do we know when is multi floor feature going to be available for S5 Max users?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for your info.

The S5 Max supports multi-floor maps feature already, see pic below.

What about the height of the steps towards the kitchen and living room?

Like0
    Bharath
    Bharath10/09/2020      16:47
    @RR_Support:

Thanks for the response. It is great to know that S5 Max already has multi map support. I have already ordered the product on Amazon.

The steps are about 8 inches in height. Single step up from family room to kitchen and single step down to the living room. Mutli floor mapping will work for this, right?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/10/2020      10:24
    @Bharath:

Gotcha, the steps are too high to pass. You can create multi floor maps to have a try after you received the device.

Like0
    Bharath
    Bharath10/12/2020      00:13
    @RR_Support:

It is doing pretty well with multi story maps. It is able to detect and load the right map.

Follow up question: Is it possible to do only mopping? If so, how to?

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bharath
Welcome to Roborock Forum