Australian account issue - works for app but not forum

Australian account issue - works for app but not forum

When I set up an account for the Android app, it works perfectly. When I tried to enter the forum it said that there was no account associated with the email. I then tried to set up an account and was told that there was an account already associated with that email, infinite loop? Using an alternate email worked perfectly.

Note that there is no option to set Australia as selected country when registering for the forum.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I am also going to temper any future comments on this forum with a "The S7 Ultra is absolutely amazing!!!"

Like0
  • Hi, thanks for reachong out and sharing your thoughts about the S7MaxV Ultra!

Currently the forum mainly includes US server database, while the app itself includes all server database. In this case, you may need to select another region to register for the forum. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hidara
Welcome to Roborock Forum