Flooring Transition

Flooring Transition

Hey, I am looking at introducing a robot vacuum to the house, I really like the idea of a mopping version. We have a transition piece going from our large kitchen to the hardwood floor everywhere else and the transition is about 1.8-2cm

I reached out to support about the Q7 Max+ and with the mop head attached the maximum it can go is 1.5cm.

Does anyone know if the S7 with the mop lifting feature will allow it to cross over that transition? I did attach an image to help +

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iN9Fqn9-zVd_dSBJr0RiMHyOM_ywRmPJ/view?usp=share_link

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out. It's hard to say for sure whether the S7 can go over this transition with the mop lifted. To be on the safe side, you can set up some helper like mat or something to reduce the height difference. Constantly going over the threshold may cause long term drain on the wheels..

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gotdamojo06
Welcome to Roborock Forum